Are you wondering to know how to turn off the Adblock? Do you want to support your most favorite site you love by disabling the Adblocker (showing the ads)? It is commonly known as whitelisting of any website. There are numerous ways to whitelist the website and you can even disable the Adblocker from your browser. But first off, let’s make sure you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss how to disable Adblock on websites from any browser and YouTube channel. Let’s delve into it!
How to disable AdBlock Plus from Google Chrome:
- Tap the Adblock icon (next to address bar), now hit the enable button.
- When you turned off the Adblock then you should the option as disable on this website.
- Now close this page and continue reading or watching.
- If you want to turn off the Adblock on any site, tap on the Adblock icon along with the address bar of your browser.
- Then click on the option “don’t run on pages on this domain”
- Then in order to confirm the disabling adblocker click on the exclude option on a setting dialog box.
- Now, close the page, and continue reading or watching.
- If you are using the mac, go to your browser’ menu bar and then click on Preferences.
- Now select the site section in this window, you will get a list that has an option on the left side.
- Then go for the option content blockers and you can turn off the Adblock by choosing the option off.
- Close this window and return to the back.
Safari on iPhone / iPad
The following way will tell you how to disable Adblock on iPhone/iPad.
- Go to the settings of iPad/ iPhone, then select the browser Safari from your settings’ list.
- Now select the option content blocker under the section of ‘General’.
- Now turn off the adblock and return to your web page.
- Tap the gear icon to open Settings.
- Go to the drop-down menu and select the Add-ons option.
- Go to the left navigation window and tap the Toolbars and Extensions.
- Right-click the AdBlock add-on button, then hit the disable option.
- Now tap the Disable option in the confirmation window in order to toggle off the Adblock add-on.
- Close this page to return to the back.
- Open your Firefox browser, go to the top of your screen and click Tools, and then tap on the Add-ons option
- Now hit the Extensions link, you will see all your installed extension on this page. Then, toggle off the AdBlock.
- In order to remove AdBlock permanently from Mozilla Firefox, simply click on the Remove button next to the Disable button.
How to disable the ad blocker only on specific YouTube channels
- Tap the AdBlock button in the toolbar of your browser and choose Options.
- On this tab, select enable whitelisting of certain YouTube channels.
- Now restart the web browser you are using.
- Watch YouTube video of any specific channel.
- Tap the AdBlock button and select the channel that you want to Whitelist.